Leasing and Financing for All Business Equipment
If you run a business, you need the tools of the trade to help your team operate. At Alternative Capital Source, we offer equipment leasing and financing options for all types of equipment. Whether you need computer software or manufacturing machines, we can help you better manage the purchase. Equipment is always a big investment, let us help you ensure your future success.
Equipment Financing vs. Leasing
One of your first decisions is whether to lease or buy your equipment. Both options have their merits. When you choose Alternative Capital Source for equipment financing, you will enjoy fast approvals, rapid funding and simple applications. We don’t require financial statements on smaller items. Additionally, you will owe either no down payment or a low one.
Leasing offers some substantial advantages also. These are some of the reasons that many of our customers choose this option:
- Avoid using up cash or lines of credit
- No risk of obsolete equipment
- Low and easy-to-manage monthly payments
- Benefits for taxes and accounting
Special Programs We Offer
Although we offer equipment leasing and financing for any type of equipment, we know that not all our customers are in the same circumstances. Therefore, we offer a few special programs to help clients with unique needs.
- Startup: If you run a new business, we can help you get your initial equipment. This is a great way to get started on the right foot.
- Poor Credit: Even if you have damaged personal and business credit, we can help you get funding. This is a chance to get back on the right track.
- Government & Municipal: We offer guaranteed approval on leasing for municipal and government organizations. These are some examples of qualifying entities:
- Armed services
- Police precincts
- State and federal agencies
- Sale and Lease Back: If you need cash now, sell us your equipment. We’ll lease it back to you while you invest the cash in your future.
Contact Alternative Capital Source today. We are happy to help you get started with equipment leasing or financing.